Copyright © 2016 Martin Wilde Jewellers Limited
Wow! What an amazing experience working with you all to create a truly special piece of jewellery! Using inherited pieces and combining them together was a wonderful idea. I enjoyed each step of the way from the initial hand sketches, CAD visuals and finally the finished article. Every time I look at it I smile and remember the very special people who left me the jewellery to be able to do this. Lara D-J. Facebook review.
The On Site Jeweller Of Swan Street, West Malling. Est 1989 ~ 01732 870665
- Martin Wilde Jewellers has got to be one of the nicest shops you can visit, always a friendly greeting and lots of smiles. I have been using the jewellers since soon after they opened, have purchased and had bespoke items from rings, earrings, necklaces etc and have always been delighted with our purchases. Martin is a very skilled jeweller and will give advice on how to make the best of any design personal to you, which is hard to find these days. No one wants to give the time and go that extra mile like Martin does. My sons have had wedding rings and other items made by Martin all to a very high standard, and no doubt will continue to do so. The family all work very hard to give a good service and maintain a healthy business which is not easy in a small village. The fact that they have still managed to give this service since 1989 speaks for it’s self. Margaret B. Google review.
- Thank you for brilliant service. Always a pleasure to walk into Martin Wilde, the service is excellent and I have never not walked out with the gift or piece of jewellery I am looking for. Ask for help, Lian and Marlene know their stock. I usually describe who I am buying for or what occasion I need a piece of jewellery for and the perfect piece of jewellery is always in stock. Great value for money whether I am spending £10 or having a piece of jewellery made or altered. Can’t wait to go back. Marissa A. Google review.
- Having been introduced to the company by a friend we never go anywhere else now. This family run business not only delivers an above and beyond service but their quality of work matches this. Thank you. Nick D. Google review.
- Amazing rings made for me by a lovely family. My husband had been looking for an eternity for me they made exactly what we wanted. Michelle A. Google review.
- We had a great experience with Martin and the whole family, one ring repaired and another wedding band created, great service would widely recommend. Louise P. Google review.
- Very professional family run business with exceptional jewellery and all staff are really friendly and go out of their way to help. Thank you for all your help, would definitely recommend you to my family and friends. Freddie c. Google review.
- A very professional jewellers with superb craftsmanship would recommend to all :-) Nicola G. Google review.
- Martin made me a beautiful cricket bat brooch from my wedding ring and odd bits of gold which I am really pleased with. I have also bought jewellery from the shop and have been very well looked after. Lesley c. Google review.
- I have had the most amazing pieces of jewellery designed from this fantastic jewellers. I recommend them to all my friends and family. Dina H. Google review.
- Lovely jewellery and brilliant service! I have been wearing my necklace from here every day for the past 4 years! Chloe B. Google review.
- Martin has done lots of work for us over the years not just for us but for family members too. He has also revamped old jewellery that was of real sentimental value, especially most recently Bills identity bracelet I bought him some 34 years ago. Nothing is ever too much trouble for him and Lian is always so helpful in sourcing any items needed or discussing potential projects. Martin is brilliant at putting designs/ideas into action. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Martin and his team of lovely wife Marlene and daughter Lian for any of your jewellery requirements as they are always welcoming and accommodating. Michelle W. Google review.
- I was recommended by my sister to use Martin to have a replica made of my Nan’s engagement about 13yrs ago! Since then he has made both my wedding and eternity rings, they are all stunning items. I had all 3 of these rings rhodium plated since and they are still beautiful! I have purchased many items as gifts from this lovely shop, where the staff are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. I have and will always recommend Martin, he is so talented. I am looking forward to seeing my sister-in-laws wedding rings in a few weeks that Martin is making at present. Steve/Rachel T. Google review.
- My husband and I have been using Martin Wilde Jewellers for many years. We have had jewellery made, repaired and altered and have never had any complaints- all work is of the highest standard and the service received from this lovely family is first class. We have no hesitation in recommending this business to family and friends. Lorraine C. Google review.
- As a family we could not rate Martin Wilde Jewellers any higher… we have used them for years… My mum first found this lovely family run business when walking around West Malling, and as a big jewellery wearer once she found this place she never went any where else! When my mum passed away we continued to use the shop and have even had necklaces custom made from her jewellery by them. There is never anything they can not help with, their friendliness also makes their service like nothing else available in the village :-) Callum B. Google review.
- We have been going to Martin Wilde Jewellers for many years and have recommended him to many friends and colleagues. We have been so pleased with the work he has done for us. He always works with you to bring your ideas to fruition. Margaret W. Google review.
- What a wonderful bespoke jewellers. I’m so pleased with my engagement ring I’ve had so many compliments! I will be returning to have my wedding band made also. Lovely people, thank you so much. Kelly A. Google review.
- I have had a very beautiful pendant made by MWJ, from various images and drawings, which required CAD work, pattern making and placing precious stones. I would never have been able to afford or embark on this with a main street jeweller. Instead, Martin took the same practical approach as me (I’m an engineer), looking at it like art & engineering in one, discussing materials, processes and pros and cons for the eventual result. I’m no artist but I know the price of things and the jewellers were always able to keep things real. Every time I look at the final piece I’m ever so happy to have a family run business so close to my home, mostly because I like to get things hand made from ideas that come to mind. I hope to have more one-off pieces made. My experience has always been very positive and for anybody who has had a less positive experience, I would give Martin and his business a chance to put right anything that may not have met your precise expectations. Making fine crafts is not an easy trade and it’s a art and skill that I’m glad MWJ are able to master without putting it out of a working person’s price range. Christopher c. Google review.
- Fantastic A+ service, needed a ring resized at short notice which they kindly obliged, would highly recommend. Thanks. Matthew O. Google review.
- Martin and his team, designed and made my Ruby anniversary ring from old rings I had not worn for 30 years. I couldn’t make up my mind on what I exactly wanted, so Lian and Marlene spent a lot of time showing me designs and finally helped me to decide, (excellent patience!!). The finished ring made by Martin was far beyond expectations and is cherished by me and my husband (who paid for it!!). Many thanks to the Wilde Tearm. Rosina L.
- Love this jewellers. They have done so much work for me over the years, re inventing my nans wedding ring so I could use it as my own alongside my engagement ring and creating an eternity ring to compliment the set - as well as adapting a ring for my children with engraved names and birthstones. Truly beautiful workmanship with a lovely family orientated, friendly service. They always come up with great ideas for jewellery and the jewellery is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them especially if looking for something very personal and unique xxx. Karen H..
- Popped in again today today and service as normal, brilliant could not do enough, although very busy my wife’s repair will be ready in time for her to wear. Roger B.
- Perfect service, pleasant, helpful, informative and very talented craftsman. Lovely family run business. Emma G.
- Martin remodelled my Skiendo ( Scottish Dagger) for me as it was worn, and the stone was very loose, he has made an absolutely fabulous job of it. Martin is so very talented and nothing is too much for him. John M.
- Picked up our bespoke wedding rings today & they look amazing!! Thank you all so much. Adam W-A.
- Martin has made me some stunning jewellery, great craftsman, beautiful work. I can assure you if you want the best go to Martins, you won’t be disappointed :):):). Nicky G.
- Just collected a beautiful bangle made, from among other bits, my mother’s wedding ring etc. Very special to me and a great job done. Thanks. Sue W.
- Another excellent job done by Martin and the girls, as always first class service, changing my Daughter’s crystal pendant so she can now wear it. Once again a job well done, thank you all and a very Merry Christmas, to you all including the security watch dog (Buddy). John M.
- I have known this family for nearly 30 years now (!) And wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else for my jewellery. Whether it’s something you see in their shop to bespoke pieces made by Martin, you are always treated like a friend rather than a customer, which is a rarity these days. I have spent a lot of money there over the years and they are always happy to offer free advice and reasonable prices for the service. I would have no hesitation in recommending all members of this family for the complete service they provide……and long may it continue. Thank you Wilde Family xx. Tina G.
- Thank you so much for making me such a beautiful ring. Nicola G.
- I know I was ecstatic in the shop, but I just had to write again to thank your father for making the most exquisite ring that I shall cherish and enjoy wearing for many years. I had thought for some while about what I should do with those pieces and had envisaged a lovely dress ring, but this has far exceeded any expectations I might have had. Your father has put such thought, care and craftsmanship into transforming them and it is simply beautiful. Thank you so much. Vicky H.
- We received our redesigned and engraved wedding bands today and are absolutely delighted with them! The quality of Martin’s work is flawless and we would not hesitate to recommend and make use of his services again. Lian was excellent keeping us up-to-date on the progress of our rings via e-mail and the whole team were very helpful from start to finish. Thank you! Tegan and Alan.
- Just to let you know that the ring arrived safely and I’m thrilled with it- it’s beautiful and well worth the wait. Your dad is a very talented jeweller indeed :) It looks so much nicer now that the extra diamonds have been set - looks complete. Thank you for everything. Jacqui.
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you to both yourself and your Dad. I knew the ring would be beautiful but I never imagined it would be that beautiful! The thought and detail that went into both of the rings is clear to see and I’m just thrilled :) . Kate F
- I came to know about Martin Wilde through my husband and his parents. I asked Martin to recreate my father in laws chessboard signet ring for my husband and the result was fantastic! Little did I know I would soon be wearing a beautiful, unique engagement ring designed by my husband and made by Martin. After our daughter was born Martin then made my eternity ring. Aside to the bespoke jewellery Lian is always great at picking eye-catching dress jewellery for any occasion. I have recommended both my brother in laws who have also been impressed by Martin’s wide range of bespoke services and the value for money. Jade D
- Thank you Martin for my lovely ring, I am very very pleased with the out come and what you have done from two earrings. I’ve had a lot of compliments for my new ring over the weekend :) once again thank you :). Sarah S
- I have been a customer for many years and Martin made our wedding rings and a ring for me. This is a fantastic family run business, which is friendly and helpful and I will be using for years to come. Jane M
- Martin has most recently designed an engagement ring for me. He managed to come up with the most unique and eye catching design that is always making people comment on how unusual and gorgeous it is. I would have no doubts whatsoever in recommending his services to anyone.
- In the past it’s been christening presents, birthday gifts for friends and again you came to my rescue! A huge thank you to Martin Wilde Jewellers for their help yesterday. My finger had swollen and my rings were stuck tight. Ice cold water and hand cream eventually did the trick after a morning spent tugging. The jewellers offered to stay and see me on their day off and would have removed my rings for free. Not to mention a very reasonable quote for repairing or resizing if needed. I am recommending you on my facebook page today! Julie A
- We gave martin an idea of what we wanted, he ran with it and took it to the next level. The craftsmanship and the quality of the rings was just outstanding, along with the customer care we received. We have no hesitation in recommending martin and the team. Nigel M
- My engagement ring was made by Martin, an exact copy of my nan’s engagement ring. I also had our wedding rings and my eternity ring made by Martin. First class service, quality and aftercare. Rachel T
- We would strongly recommend a visit to Martin Wilde Jewellers. Having discovered Martin and his team, we never now go anyway else. From one off pieces which you can purchase in the shop, to designer items personally created by a real craftsman.
We remember taking some old jewellery into Martin and a stone which my parents purchased whilst on holiday, which was recreated into a timeless piece, and still holds lots of memories.
We have never taken a repair or requested a stone replacement into Martin and not been happy with the result. He surpasses himself with the quality of his work and exceeds expectations on every occasion. You can never fail to visit the shop and purchase an item. The temptation is far too great!
You can always be assured of a very warm and professional welcome by all the team. FABULOUS TEAM AND MARTIN IS A TRUE CRAFTSMAN AND A RARE FIND! Sally B
- I would definitely recommend Martin Wilde Jewellers. I am so thrilled with the work they have done on my engagement ring and the service we received was excellent! Natalie F
- I have known Martin for over 10 years now and have commissioned him on several occasions for very high end pieces for me and my family. The most important thing is that he cares about each individual client and always delivers excellence, made by him - a true craftsman. November 18, 2010
- Martin is not just a jeweller he is also a designer, he thinks outside the box and understand his clients wishes even if they are not very sure what they want themselves. He has this fantastic ability to translate into the most precious materials, a client wish. He will always be cost conscious and come up with alternative options. This is particularly important in the Jewellery business as cost can increase very quickly. Martin and his family are a great team, he has created for me the most amazing jewellery and I will use his services whenever I have the opportunity. There is no way I can go back to off the shelf jewellery ! January 11, 2011
- A family jeweller for many years, Martin delivered a bespoke design within budget, on time and to exacting standards. Despite my being based overseas, through regular email updates, phone calls etc, his attention to detail, patience and ability to facilitate our design into a practical piece were exemplary. He, Lian and Mrs Wilde are a pleasure to work with, highly recommended. November 22, 2010
- Martin has provided bespoke jewellery for my family for over 10 years and is one of the few genuine master goldsmiths and jewellers that can actually make your design by hand, from scratch. Martin has been in business for over 20 years - says it all. November 15, 2010
- Thank you so much for the fantastic ring you designed and made for us. You made the whole experience, from initial discussion, to mock up, to computer modelled design to selection of the stones simple and enjoyable and we are extremely pleased with the result. Thanks again. See you next birthday!
- Martin, you are truly gifted. You have an amazing eye for detail and a fantastic ability to put a few ideas onto a computer to come up with incredible items of jewellery. Thank you.
More Client Testimonials